We all look forward to the incredible sights, relaxing days and beautiful pictures that come alone with going on holidays. But before we can get there the possibly many hours of travel can have us feeling less than our best. A few simple products can take the dry flat feeling you get on a plane to feeling comfortable and refreshed no matter how long your journey.
- Alpha-H Moisture Boosting Facial Mist – This refreshing facial mist is super easy to use as a quick moisture boost mid-flight. It not only rehydrates but can help calm the skin after a long day of flying. The mist comes in the perfect size to travel being 100ml so it’s a perfect addition to your carry-on baggage
- SALT BY HENDRIX Jade Face Roller – This facial roller not only feels luxurious but is a great way to release tension and promote circulation. When flying often your skin will look lacklustre and puffy which makes this the perfect addition to your carry on beauty bag.
- Lonvitalite 24K Gold & Collagen Eye Masks – Flying should feel like a luxurious experience even if your sporting trackies, these 24K gold eye masks do just that! Another great rehydrating product that will leave you looking less tired and brighten the under-eye area.
- Slip Silk Sleep Mask – Don’t get stuck with the plane provided sleep masks! This sleep mask will feel like a pillow on your eyes and help you drift off to sleep when you need it most!
- Cremorlab Herb Tea Pure Calming Mask – The calming and cooling effect of this mask is a travellers dream during a long-haul flight. The pure feeling of this is enough to make it a must have but it not only feels great but works to purify and clear the skin. Coming in a pack of ten allows for you to feel great on every leg of your journey.